WHY SHAFTALIGNMENT AND BELTALIGNMENT IS IMPORTANT ?
When shafts or belts on rotating equipment are misaligned, the risk of costly, unplanned machine downtime rises dramatically. Misalignment also damages seals and couplings.
Failure to align the shafts or belts properly will increase the amount of stress on the units, resulting in a range of potential problems that ultimately can seriously impact a company’s bottom line:
- Increased friction, resulting in excessive wear, excessive energy consumption, and the possibility of premature breakdown of equipment
- Excessive wear on bearings and seals, leading to premature failure
- Premature shaft and coupling failure
- Excessive seal lubricant leakage
- Failure of coupling and foundation bolts
- Increased vibration and noise
Premium Brands: ACOEM, OPTIBELT, SKF - other makes on request !
Feel free in case of interest in our offer about laseroptical alignments just get in touch with us and it will be a pleasure to see what we can do for you!
Further downloads, documentation available on request
...make your choise to reach the subcategories: